Info & Faq:
LAGO LEVICO CAMPING VILLAGE
On welcoming you to our site, the Camping Village Management would like to remind you that entering the site means you have to accept and fully respect these regulations, in order to assure all our guests a peaceful and enjoyable holiday, so consequently entry signifies your full acceptance of the same.
- One car space is assigned to each bay and any additional cars will be charged for. Any changes to the place and number have to be agreed beforehand with Reception (only one bay change is allowed). By law, any changes to the number of people staying here have to be immediately notified to reception. All your equipment, and vehicles, must be placed tidily inside the border of your bay or in the internal carparks in the site. It is strictly forbidden to park any vehicles on the internal roads or, even momentarily, in any other bays even if they are not occupied, and failure to comply with this will entail the charge for the bay you occupy.
- VEHICLES can only enter (one for each bay/house is included in the price) after registering the number plate when you check-in. Please check the number is correct when you register and immediately inform us if there is a discrepancy. The barrier opening and closing system is automatic using an electronic number plate reader. Management may refuse entry or have any vehicles removed that are not formally registered.
- To ensure the peace and safety of all our guests, you should use your CAR as little as possible and only when necessary, and always travel at walking pace within the site at no more than 10 km/h. It is forbidden to circulate in vehicles during the night (12:00 – 07:00). Between 13:00 and 15:00 you must respect the afternoon quiet period and must not disturb the other guests.
- NIGHT QUIET: 23.00-07.00. During the night-time all guests must be quiet and respect the others’ right to quiet. The entrance gate is closed during this period, and motorised vehicles are forbidden from entering, exiting and circulating inside the site. Noises are strictly forbidden that could disturb the other campers’ rest, including erecting or taking down tents. Furthermore, during this period it is forbidden to use washing machines, dryers, radios, TVs, musical instruments. Management reserves the right to immediately evict any guests whose behaviour disturbs the peace and quiet of other guests.
- Adults are directly and fully responsible for their CHILDREN’S behaviour and must ensure that their lively behaviour does not disturb the other campers. Moreover, infants must always be accompanied by an adult when they go to the washrooms, and must be supervised at all times when they are swimming in the lake or swimming pools and when they use the play park.
- DOGS or SMALL PETS are allowed but the hygiene-health regulations as defined by law and Management must be respected at all times. Dogs must be kept on leads and are not allowed on the campsite beach.
- We rely on your cooperation to keep the CAMPSITE CLEAN, especially the washrooms. Sinks and washbasins must be used as instructed. Chemical toilets and buckets must be kept under the caravans and emptied in the drains inside the washrooms. No liquids whatsoever can be poured onto the bays or the campsite roads.
- Campers should ARRIVE between 08:00 and 23:00. DEPARTURE is between 07:00 and 12:00 for guests who occupy the bays. Guests in the houses may enter after 15:00 on the day of arrival and must leave before 10:00 on the day of departure. Should departure not be within this time limit, further to authorization from Management the guest may remain the extra day and will be charged for this.
- Management reserves the right to allow DAY GUESTS to enter (i.e. those who do not sleep in the site), with a free short-term pass (30 minutes), or subject to charge for a longer stay compatible with organizational requirements. You must ensure that your guests have the authorization pass and you are responsible for their behaviour in the site. Visitors cannot enter with their own cars. All day guests have to leave the site before 19:00 on the same day.
- 10. IT IS FORBIDDEN:
~ To leave rubbish outside the rubbish bins.
~ To dig holes or channels in the ground.
~ To light fires outside. The grills in the bay and near the houses can only be used with GAS. If you wish to use the charcoal BBQ please only use it in the BBQ areas in the site (a service you have to book with the information office).
~ To damage the vegetation, to pour oil, fuel, hot liquids, salty liquids or any waste water on the ground.
~ To wash cars or any other vehicles inside the site.
~ To wash crockery or linen anywhere other than the specific sinks. To wash or get washed at the taps spread around the site. To waste water or to use it improperly.
~ To hang washing, create fences, place ropes at head height or install anything else that could be a potential hazard or hamper free movement within the site.
- Management does not respond for any DAMAGE, LOSS OR THEFT of guests’ personal items. Any items that are found in the site must be handed into Reception, who will take the necessary legal steps and ensure they are returned to their rightful owners. Please take care of your personal property with the necessary precautions. Money and valuables should not be left unattended in caravans, tents or mobile hopes. Keep your money with you, perhaps divided among the members of your family. Do not leave valuables inside your car, such as cameras, video cameras, etc., especially during the night.
- Management does not respond for any DAMAGE caused by natural disasters, falling trees or branches. The use of the play park and equipment is at your own personal risk. Management declines all liability for any accidents that may occur in the campsite or when swimming in the lake or on the beach.
- Please inform Management of any FAULTS to the equipment or malfunctions in the site. We will intervene as quickly as possible to resolve these. Should there be any disputes with other guests, please avoid arguments with them but directly inform Management of the issue.
- The reserved houses and bays MUST BE PAID FOR on the day of arrival. Payment for bays in the unbookable areas must be made within three days from arrival, at the cash desk times shown in Reception. Payment may be made in cash (up to a maximum of €1,000) or by credit card: Maestro, Visa, MasterCard.
- When you DEPART, please leave the bays and houses clean and tidy. If necessary Management will charge the guest any costs for cleaning that may be required, and without prior notice to the guest.